A real must be made of very solid products, which give it certain burglary-proof characteristics. A high quality armoured door is made entirely of steel sheet which, if it is not mass produced, can get to a density of 3-4 mm. Whilst it is covered on the surface with wood or various other materials for ornamental objectives. Undoubtedly, the greater the thickness of the sheet as well as the far better the high quality of the components with which it is manufactured, the better will certainly be resistance to attacks from the exterior.
Armored door attributesHowever just how to select the ideal security door? Armoured steel doors should be produced complying with specific policies, relating to thermal passage, acoustic insulation and, of course, break-in resistance. Aside from being a barrier to invasions, many thanks to unique front door locks as well as immune surface areas. They need to boost the thermal comfort of your residence, separating it from the outside, safeguarding in this way the structure from the atmospheric agents. Finally, they need to keep the noise away, isolating your house additionally acoustically. These 3 attributes are summarized in classes, worths and devices of dimension, which have to be picked according to your particular requirements.
EU standardsArmoured doors are licensed on the basis of 4 EU standards, which separate them into 6 safety and security classes. These are differentiated on the basis of the kind of device which a possible burglar might use to break in.
- Endures only the physical force of the individual attempting to get entry.
- Withstands external attempts to barge in utilizing straightforward tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers, etc.
- Withstands assaults with crowbars.
- Endures assaults with blades, hammers, axes, hand saws, electric drills, cutters, etc.
- Withstands assaults with high-power drills as well as other electric tools such as saws or mills, etc.
- Stand up to attempts by a professional intruder who additionally makes use of high-power tools.