Guest Post Guidelines
Welcome to HackMyModernLifestyle.com, a community blog for people who are passionate about leading a prosperous, fulfilling life.
If you have a story to share, I would love to hear from you. Before contacting me, I would appreciate you that you take a quick look at the guidelines below.
Why Write For Us?
Gain Exposure- Hack My Modern Lifestyle is a PR3 website. By writing for us, you can gain a wider exposure for your blog.
Things to Note
1. Original- The guest post must be original. This means that you have not and would not publish the post on your site or other sites. This means your post has not been previously published anywhere, including your own blog.
2. Length Does Not Matter- There are no standard word count, but a typical blog post should be around 400-1000 words.
3. Tell Us More About Yourself- Please do include a short biography of yourself to let readers know more about you and your blog. Up to 2 links is allowed. This would be placed at the bottom of the post. If you have a product/service to promote, do link them inside the bio as well.
4. Submission of Guest Post- You can send me your completed article or idea at hackmymodernlifestyle [at] gmail [dot] com. If your idea or article does not work for us, we will make some amendments or ask that you send another blog post.
5. Guest Post Image- If you have a suggested image, you can attach them with the guest post. If not, I would look for the image.
6. Timeline- In most situations, I would respond to emails within a few days. If you do not hear from me, please do drop me a reminder email again.
If that sounds like a great idea to you, please get in touch with me at hackmymodernlifestyle [at] gmail [dot] com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Blog Posts
- Signs That You Are Climbing The Wrong Corporate Ladder
- 10 Family Friendly Meals You Can Make Ahead of Time
- How To Make A Small House Feel Spacious
- 10 Social Media Apps Anyone Can Use to Boost Their Popularity
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Productivity
- 11 Money Saving Tips For Parents
- How Can I Use Facebook to Increase My Popularity